Before undertaking any remote classes, please ensure that you have read carefully and agreed to the conditions below.
1. There is a minimum of 2mSq of floor space and a minimum 2 metre clearance from floor to ceiling per participant in the room upon which they are undertaking the dance/exercise class.
2. There is no glass, china or other breakable material that may lead to injury in the room in which they are undertaking the dance/exercise class for the duration of the dance/exercise.
3. For any participants aged under 16, an appropriate adult (parent/carer aged 18+) must be present in the room at the same time.
4. If the participant is unable to follow the instructor’s instructions they should cease the class immediately until it is possible to ask the instructor for further guidance.
5. There should be a maximum of two participants undertaking the dance/exercise class in the room at any one time (or two participants plus one supervising adult)
6. Restricted to existing/known members of The Dance Studio and Tiny Ballerina's dance classes